The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
PVC conductive vinyl tile is used both for raised floors and other flooring. This product has a permanent anti-static function because of the conductive static network formed at the interface of plastic particles. Its appearance looks like the pattern of marble for a decorative appeal.
This flooring is widely used in program machine rooms, computer rooms, power adjustment houses, purification workshops, and in the telecom, electronics, micro-electronic and medicine industries.
1) Surface system electric resistance: 1 x 105 - 1 x 108Ω
2) Static electricity decay period: (±500 - ±5,000V)≥2S
3) Amount of wear: ≤0.020g/cm⊃2
4) Combustion property: FV-0 < 10S
5) Starting voltage: V < 100V